About the course
Our computing course teaches basic computing skills to children in a friendly and fun environment!
Here is a summery of the structure of our course:
- The course is divided in 3 terms
- Each term is made up of 10 sessions
- Each session is 1 hour long
- Sessions run during school term time
- Only 6 students per class (limited spaces available)
- This course, can lead to our Games Design 9+ course!
What will they learn?
In Term 3, students will learn the basics of creating a level for a fun video game! In this exciting term, students will learn how they can create a playable level for a racing game. By the completion of this term, students will have a full playable game level which they can bring home and share with friends and family!