The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Software Academy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Software Academy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 28/07/2016.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:Name and job title
Contact information including email address
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Software Academy and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Software Academy. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Software Academy takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Booking Terms (Professional/Adult Courses)
We always work hard to satisfy our customers and we are always more than happy to negotiate with our customers to resolve any issues. If you have any concerns, or if there is anything you may be worried about, please do get in touch to see what we can do to help.
1. By sending an order or booking, even prior to making any payment, the customer has agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
In this terms and condition, “customer” refers to any individual, company or institution enquiring and/or confirming or placing an order or making a booking. The “institution” refers to Software Academy.
2. A booking is taken as a confirmed order. The customer has the right to cancel any arrangements prior to placing or confirming an order. Customer’s confirmation can be written (through any means such as emails or letters) or it could be verbal, or it could be made through the booking system of the website. Making payment for purchase is also considered as customer’s confirmation.
3. The institution is only obliged to provide its training or services on the agreed date and time, following the agreed curriculum or services between the institution and the customer, as well as the terms and conditions of Software Academy.
4. If the customer chooses to change or cancel the order after placing or confirming an order, whether it being prior or after making a payment, the institution is entitled to keep full payment (if any payment has been made) or demand full payment (if no payment, or part of a payment has been made). The institution may consider to fully or partially refund the customer if it chooses to do so, however the institution is not bound to any obligations for this. In most cases, we offer a full refund after deducting a £50 cancellation fee, however we’re not obligated to do so.
5. If the customer chooses to cancel, reschedule or in any way or form change any part of an order (such as date, time, location, curriculum, services, etc.), the institution reserves the right not to agree to any changes or cancellations but is still entitled for full payment for the placed or confirmed order. In a case full payment has been made, the institution is entitled to keep the entire order and not provide a refund.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the content of the placed order (such as date, time, services, curriculum, etc.) is correct.
The institution prides itself on providing excellent tuition and services, but does not guarantee students or clients will fully learn subjects as this is relative to each individual’s learning abilities.
7. Invoices are issued on receipt of the order. Payments are to be made within 30 days of date of invoice or prior to the start of the training or services whichever is earlier. If the institution chooses to be flexible with the date of payment, then the payment is to be cleared latest by the last day of training/services. The institution reserves the right not to provide any training or services unless full payment is made.
8. By providing your details you agree to being sent updates on our products and services. Should you wish to opt-out, please do get in touch.
9. The institution reserves the right to cancel, change or amend any order by informing the customer.
The institution will not be liable to customer if for any reason beyond its control it is unable to provide the agreed tuition or services. In the unlikely event of such circumstances where the institution changes the order, the institution will reschedule the training or services and is not obliged to refund the customer. Should the customer choose to disagree with the changes, the institution is not obliged to offer any refunds.
Should the institution fail to reschedule the training or services or chooses to cancel the the entire or part of an order, a refund will be made to the customer after deducting the costs for any training or services already provided.
10. Placing a booking, order or providing confirmation for an agreed product or service is considered as the customer’s confirmation and commitment to the service and/or product. This however does not serve as a confirmation and/or commitment on behalf of the institution. The institution’s confirmation and/or commitment will be established once the institution has sent a written order and/or booking confirmation to the customer. In the event of an error, the institution holds the rights to cancel or amend any confirmations and/or commitments.
The institution may display adverts, showreels or content from other websites or companies. The institution does not claim it owns any of such content nor does it accept any responsibilities for externally displayed content. The copyright of such contents are owned by their rightful owners.
If the rightful owner of any content does not approve of their content being displayed on the institution’s website, please do get in touch and request its removal.
The institution reserves the right to change or amend its Terms and Condition without prior notice to any customers and the new terms and conditions can take effect immediately.
We have checked other major training providers in London and have set our prices at a more affordable rate compared to those. We will match the price of another cheaper provider if they a) are an established organization, b) the total price divided by the total training hours is cheaper than our total price divided by the total training hours including our after training support.
We offer a full money back guarantee if you’re not happy with your training. You must inform us about this either on the first session (if your course is an evening course), or the morning sessions (if your course is a daytime course).
In this case, you can terminate your course and be given a full-refund.